Visitors to Disneyland Paris will be able to enjoy Halloween festivities at the parks between 26th September until 1st November. Unfortunately due to the restrictions put in place, there will be no shows or parades at this year’s event.
Despite the restrictions on entertainment, guests at the parks will still be able to enjoy the season, which in normally hugely popular at the resort which will include:
- Disneyland Park will be decorated in its most spooktacular Halloween costume! With decorations along Main St USA and throughout the park.
- Meet the marvellously mischievous Disney villains. Get your chance to see and take selfies with selected characters on the balcony at Sleeping Beauty’s castle and a new villain selfie spot, in the Studio Theatre, in Walt Disney Studios.
- Mickey and friends take the stage for some bewitching selfies. Get to meet and take a selfie with character in their spooky Halloween costumes.
- You will find new Halloween treats and potions, in restaurants and snack counters around the parks, hotels and village. Remember to check out the shops and boutiques for special spooky merchandise.
- No trip to Disneyland Paris at Halloween would be complete without a visit to Phantom Manor in Frontierland or check in to the Hollywood Tower Hotel, Tower of Terror at Studios Park.
- Disneyland Paris has also promised some spooky surprises for you to discover around the parks.